Fujioh Cooker Hood – Frequent Asked Question (FAQ)
1. Where is FUJIOH cooker hood made?
2. What is your cooker hood warranty period?
3. What is the lifespan of FUJIOH cooker hood?
4. What is the dimension of FUJIOH cooker hood?
5. What is the ideal width for a normal cooker hood?
6. How efficient are FUJIOH cooker hoods?
7. Will the oil fumes stick at the rectifier panel?
8. What is the function of the rectifier panel?
- i) Prevent condensed oil dripping onto cooker top.
- ii) Stop flames from burning to the filter and motor.
- iii) Enhance condensation process.
- iv) Create an Atmospheric Pressure System (APS), where low pressure atmosphere within the cooker hood and high pressure atmosphere outside the cooker hood allow the panel to gather up to almost 100% of smoke and oil fumes.
- v) Reduce the noise level created by the fan.
9. What is the material of the rectifier panel?
|Stainless steel||Model – GFP 900V/R, MF 1100V|
|Fire & rust proof steel (galvanized)||Model – FS 890V/R, GFP 900V/R, MF 1100V|
10. What is the material of the filter?
|Silicon coated aluminum||Model – FS 890V/R, 800MK2V/R, GFP 900V/R, F 99V/R, MF 1100V & F1200IV|
11. What is the function of the silicon coated aluminium filter?
12. What is the diameter of the ducting?
13. Do you change the ducting system?
14. What is FUJIOH cooker hood body made of?
15. Is there any colours selection for FUJIOH cooker hoods?
|Models/ Colours||Champagne Metallic|
|Silver Metallic |
|Stainless Steel |
|FX 900 V|
16. Does FUJIOH cooker hoods consume high wattage?
17. How often do FUJIOH cooker hoods need servicing?
18. What is normal installation?
19. Is your price inclusive of delivery and installation?
20. Do you still supply accessories and spare parts for discontinued model?